Saturday, April 29, 2017

Week 11: What keeps you up at night regarding your project?

The Good


Overall, I feel like our product and plans are coming together well!  Things that I feel like we are doing well is our education plan, and product framing, which makes the product more appealing.  I feel like we understand the wants, needs and fears of our markets, but struggle to reach them.

The Bad

Currently, our go to market strategy is a bit muddled.  We are still struggling on what our distribution channel is and how we are going bring awareness to our product.  Thus far, our distribution channel would be an online website where orders can be placed and then delivered in bulk; unfortunately, we do not have the logistics for this are still not figured out.  Additionally, we still not have many ways to gain exposure for our project.  So far, we want to rely on trade shows to get out product "out there"; but we also think that making partnerships with smart homes companies would be very beneficial for us!

The Ugly

I think the part of our project that keeps me up the most at night is the financials.  I feel a bit kept out of the loop about whats going on about financials and even when some team mates try to explain them, I feel very confused.  Because of this, I try to contribute to the team as I am best suited to :)

No comments:

Post a Comment