Who's doing what?
This week, our team was able to decide our roles! For my role, our team decided to appoint me as CTO because I have had the most interaction with the professors and graduate students who created our patent. Nitin was named CEO because he seems to be leading our team and making strong delegation actions. Lei Wong is head of operations because of her background in civil engineering.
How am I working with our team?
As CTO, I'm working really closely with Lei Wong because she is a civil engineering major and can provide specific insights that I wouldn't think about, or that I overlook. I report to Nitin with my findings and specific features that I think we could implement to make our product more appealing. Niels is in charge of finance so we often come to him so ask about the feasibility of things, and whether or not we can implement certain features.
No comments:
Post a Comment